For the comfort and safety of yourself, other Zen Den Float & Wellness Centre customers and our staff, you must agree to the following usage Terms. These terms apply to some or all Zen Den Float & Wellness Centre equipment and services including Infra -red sauna, Infra-red Light Therapy Pods, Quantum Chakra Mats, Sound Therapy and massage.
To ensure you meet our wellness centre health usage policies, you must be able to confirm the following prior to the commencement of your treatment.
You agree that yourself, (or the individual this float appoint is booked on behalf of)…
- is 15+ years of age
- has not coloured their hair or received a spray tan within 1 week prior to this float
- do not have any open wounds, skin ulcers
- do not have any recent tattoos or fresh piercings
- have not recently shaved
- is not badly sunburnt
- is not currently suffering from contagious diseases
- does not have gastroenteritis or diarrhoea, or has suffered from these conditions within 14 days prior to this float
- do not suffer from incontinence
Medical advice is recommended, prior to partaking in a session, if you suffer from any symptoms from the list below. Upon booking, you also agree to advise Zen Den Float & Wellness Centre staff if any of the above points are relevant to you.
- Kidney disease
- Extreme low blood pressure
- Serious heart conditions or wear a pacemaker
- Psychosis or severe panic attacks
- Severe skin conditions
- You have a sensitivity to bromine, chlorine, magnesium or sulphate
- Are pregnant
You agree that you will not use any services if you are under the influence, or believe you may be under the influence of liquor or drugs.
You agree that you will adhere to Work Health and Safety practices and take reasonable care whilst using services and equipment within Zen Den Float & Wellness Centre
This can be completed online through our booking website up until 24 hours prior to your booking time. It is appreciated if you can give us as much notice as possible and reschedule at your earliest convenience.
We do not normally reschedule appointments within 24 hours of a booking. If you have an emergent need to reschedule within 24 hours of your appointment please call us to discuss the possibility of rescheduling
If bookings are not rescheduled within 24 hours of the appointment then the payment will not be rescheduled or refunded. If there is an emergent need to have your booking either refunded or rescheduled at late notice please call us on 07 5444 2723 to discuss.
If you simply do not show up for your appointment then you will forfeit your payment and another appointment will not be rescheduled to replace the missed booking.